- Cosmetic and Health Care
- Agriculture Chemicals
OLEOCORP is a leader in the manufacturing of oleochemicals with high quality ideally suited for use in cosmetic formulations.
- Humectant, solvent, and lubricant in cosmetic products
- Adding glycerin to soaps results in a quicker lather and softer feel, although these soaps also disintegrate faster. These soaps had gained popularity because of their designer looks, pleasant smell, and moisturizing characteristics.
Glycerine is a common product used in the manufacturing of various pharmaceutical applications. For Pharmaceutical Industry Applications which require a higher level of GMPs and documentation, facility audits, traceability, OLEOCORP has benchmark standards and processes.
- Excipient use only
- Low water activity
- Used in medical and pharmaceutical preparations, mainly as a means of improving smoothness, providing lubrication and humectants
- Cough syrups
- Elixirs and expectorants
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Glycerine is widely used as a food additive for its sweet taste and humectant properties in cakes, chocolates, flavors, etc. Light cut fatty acids serve the food industry as MCTs, an additive to regulate food taste and texture.
- Humectant (prevents drying)
- Substitute for water
- May help to preserve foods
- Solvent for flavors and food coloring
- Used in manufacture of polyglycerol esters going into shortenings and margarine
- Used as filter in low-fat food products (e.g. cookies)
- Manufacture of mono- and di-glycerides for use as emulsifiers
- Humectant and softening agent in candy, cakes, and casings for meats and cheeses
- Edible plasticizer is the functionality glycerine provides as a food ingredient.
OLEOCORP oleochemical products have been widely used in many lubricants, metal working, and textile applications. Our sustainable oleochemicals provide unique properties in the lubricant industries including technical benefits as well as helping our customers to meet their environmental commitments. With a global production network and technical expertise, we are able to help our customers to identify and develop tailored solutions.
- Used in the lubricant, sizing, and softening of yarn and fabric
- Manufacturing of paper as a lubricant
OIL & GAS
OLEOCORP offers safe and sustainable products that can be used by customers in the Oil and Gas industry. While we are experts in oleochemicals, we will work with our customers in this industry to understand their needs and how our products can be used to grow their businesses and meet their sustainability needs.
- Drilling muds
- Production of polyglycerols for use in shale stabilizer
OLEOCORP Chemicals supplies glycerin, fatty acids, and natural fatty alcohols to the personal care industry for consumer products.
- Humectants, solvent and lubricant in personal care products
- Sorbitol replacement
- Skin care products
- Emollient due to its strong moisturizing qualities
HOUSEHOLD INDUSTRIAL & INSTITUTIONAL
Oleochemicals are a common material used in the formulation and production of household, industrial, and institutional care items such as surface cleaners, fabric cleaners and softeners, dishwashing, automotive cleaners and care products, industrial cleaners, degreasers, and many intermediates.
- Excipient use only
- Used in surface coatings and paints
- Used as softener and plasticizer
- Glycerine is the initiator to which propylene oxide/ethylene oxide is added
- Used in de/anti-icing fluids
- Used in lubricating, sizing, and softening of yarn and fabric
- Manufacturing of paper as a plasticizer, humectant, and lubricant
- Household Care
- Cellulous films
RUBBER & PLASTIC ADDITIVES
OLEOCORP offer sustainable and natural alternatives to synthetic raw materials used in rubber and plastics applications: lubricants, stabilizers, release agents, and plasticizers. Our natural oleochemicals not only provide unique technical benefits, they can also help our customers meet their environmental and regulatory commitments.
- Major raw material in the production of polyols for flexible foams
- Initiator for propylene oxide/ethylene oxide
- Surface coatings and paints
- Softener and plasticizer
- Recreational vehicle (RV) anti-freeze fluids
- Used in combination with propylene or ethylene glycol for fluids that require low freezing points and low viscosity
- Epichlorohydrin production
- Manufacturing of paper as a plasticizer
- Humectant for pet foods
- De/Anti icing fluids
- Civil applications
OLEOCORP is an industry leader in oleochemicals. It offers safe and sustainable products with a wide range of applications as inserts and adjuvants in the agrochemical applications.